X-Rite Macbeth SpectraLight QC Light Booth Color Assessment Cabinet
with CWF, U30, U35, TL83 and TL84
SpectraLight QC Light Booth
Visual Color Assessment System
Consistent quality control in color-critical product categories is
finally possible thanks to SpectraLight QC. This holistic visual
color assessment system starts with state-of-the-art light sources
capable of meeting practically any brand owner specification. A
data-driven back-end ensures inter-instrument agreement across a
supply chain, allowing unprecedented reporting and traceability on
unit settings, lamp performance, operator certifications, and more.
The system also includes value-added training programs through the
X-Rite Visual QC Institute.
- Seven available light sources–more than any light booth on the
market–including Daylight, Incandescent “A,” Horizon, three
fluorescent (choice of any combination of CWF, U30, U35, TL83 and
TL84), and UVa.
- Adjustable lux can be set to desired output based on ASTM standards
or customer specification
- Built-in sensors maintain maximum lux, compensating for lamp age
- Calibrated UV output is monitored to help maintain inter-instrument
- Brand owner profiles can be created to share preferences and
settings with suppliers
- Certified replacement lamps allow for consistent performance and
- Filtered tungsten halogen daylight simulation provides the most
accurate rendering of daylight available
T90-7 Color Light Box (Adjustable Illumination Light)
T90-7 color light box is 2016 new product, and it adopts 7 light
source with 4 sets of LED light (Life up to 25000 times) and 3 sets
of fluorescent light source. The unique design combinate of the
characteristics of Verivide and X-rite light box. The multi light
source turn-on makes easy to check the metamerism of samples. The
sample is one color under this light, but it will display another
color when you switch another light source. With UV light, close to
natural daylight, it can be used independently or together with
other light sources, more effective to check the dye sample if they
have fluorescent whitening agent. The adjustable illumination
offers different light environment for samples, easier to check
1. Unique International Design Appearance, combination of the
characteristics of Verivide and X-rite light box.
2. 7 light source, 4 sets of LED light (Life up to 25000 times), 3
sets of fluorescent light source.
3. Display the use time and numbers of every light source.
4. Adjustable illumination light.
5. Automatic switch among light sources, with metamerism function.
6. No warm-up time or flickering which insures quick and reliable
7. Economic power consumption and low heat generation for high
8. Name of light source can be changed, easy to add light.
9. Metal box, durable in use.
D65, A, D50, UV, U30, TL84, U35
LED light 1 3nh TruD65
20000-50000 hours & 25000 on-off times
LED light 2 3nh TruA
LED light 3 3nh TruD50
LED light 4 3nh TruUV
15W, Wavelength 360-390nm
2000-3000 hours & 10000 on-off times
GE F25T8 SPX35 ECO
Tilo T90-7 color light box is widely used in textile, toy, dye,
plastic, pigment, painting, inking, printing, chemical, ceramic,
leather, hardware, food etc industries. It can help check color
fastness to visual assessment, color proofing, color difference and
fluorescent material etc, and ensure these steps, sample, the
production, quality inspection, check and accept to be done in the
same standard light source. Accurate check the color difference for
better color quality control, to improve product competitive.